FulviSafe is your best and safest line of defence against influenza & viruses
FulviSafe was developed by Fulhold Pharma to help tackle the spread of influenza & viruses head-on. Fulhold Pharma manufactured the patented ingredient known as CarboHydrate Derived Fulvic Acid (CHD-FA) over a decade ago and has now infused it within travel-sized, convenient hand sanitisers to give you an advantage against influenza & viruses.
FulviSafe Hand Sanitizer is a clinically proven antiviral, antibacterial hand gel that kills 99.9% of germs. FulviSafe contains NO alcohol as its patented active ingredient, Carbohydrate Derived Fulvic Acid (CHD-FA), is clinically proven to kill germs as effectively as alcohol-based sanitisers.
FulviSafe Barier Cream provides antiviral and antibacterial protection while keeping your skin soft. Formulated with CHD-FA, it protects hands and skin from dryness, soreness and dermatitis as well as nourishes and retains moisture within the skin. It is designed to provide deep moisturisation and protection throughout the day and is great for dry and sensitive skin and safe for use on babies.
CHD-FA is a new, pure, uniform version of an ancient ingredient from nature – concentrated fulvic acid, but without the environmental contaminants such as heavy metals, herbicide and pesticide residues. It is a safer and more effective form of fulvic acid than that sourced from the environment.
CHD-FA is clinically a proven anti-viral, anti-bacterial ingredient that helps ensure hands remain clean and virus-free with every use. Containing no alcohol, CHD-FA has been clinically proven, both in vitro and vivo studies, to kill bacteria just as effectively and fast! The hand sanitiser/barrier cream are safe to use on babies younger than 1 year old and will not dry out your skin.
FulviSafe is a game-changer in the fight against protecting yourselves and your loved ones against influenza & viruses.
Handwashing ‘is’ one of the best prevention methods and you should wash hands with hand wash for at least 20 seconds each time you wash your hands. FulviSafe goes one step further by acting as both a hand sanitizer and a barrier cream, defending the skin against further infection. But what do you do if there are no handwashing facilities where you are?
Simply carry FulviSafe with you at all times to cleanse hands when hand washing is not an option, for example when travelling on public transport, shopping, etc.
Benefits of FulviSafe:
- FulviSafe contains the patented ingredient CarboHydrate Derived Fulvic Acid (CHD-FA)
- CHD-FA is a scientifically tested and proven anti-viral and anti-bacterial ingredient
- Efficacy backed by numerous clinical trials
- Contains no alcohol yet is more effective than sanitisers containing alcohol
- Non-toxic and safe for everyone including children
- No environmental contaminants
- Environmental Fulvic acid is contaminated with heavy metals, pesticides and herbicides. CHD-FA undergoes rigorous manufacturing to maintain its anti-viral properties but without any of the toxicity, making it safe for use by anyone.
- A uniform and stable ingredient
This can’t be said for other environmental Fulvic acid products as it cannot be uniform or stable due to its source.
How FulviSafe can help with current influenza & viruses:
Fulhold Pharma Ltd conducted numerous trials over the past decade to determine the efficacy of CHD-FA. Results demonstrate how FulviSafe can help protect you and your loved ones against influenza & viruses
- In 2005, CHD-FA was tested for efficacy in Influenza strains A & B. Both were inhibited by CHD-FA.
- In 2006, CHD-FA was tested for efficacy against SARS (H5N1), an infection which caused respiratory problems similar to Coronavirus. SARS was inhibited, with findings presented at First Annual Conference on Avian Influenza in Humans in Paris, France.
- Testing the efficacy of CHD-FA on Herpes Simplex A & B viruses were both inhibited in-vitro.
- Vaccina Virus which causes smallpox in cows was also found to be inhibited by CHD-FA
Based upon clinical trials, CHD-FA was declared a ‘highly effective general antiviral’. Every use helps protect you against contracting viruses via touch.
How does FulviSafe compare to other products?
- Proven anti-viral efficacy through numerous clinical trials
- Clinically proven to inhibit SARS (similar respiratory infection to covid-19)
- Non-toxic formulation
- Contains no alcohol
- Safe for use by everyone, including babies
- Batch consistency approved
- cGMP and FSSC 22000 approved