NeuroMax is an all-natural brain supplement range specifically designed to meet the nutritional requirements of your brain for optimal function. The brain contains over 80 billion neurones that link to form intricate communication pathways to carry out higher neuro-cognitive functions. Cells in the nervous system (including the brain) cannot be replaced if damaged or destroyed so it is extremely important to take care of your brain cells. The NeuroMax range contains the most comprehensive formulation of nutrients to help support and enhance brain cell performance.
Specifically formulated by expert nutritionists and neurologists, BrainQuick has a unique formulation to help improve cognitive function and mental capacity. It contains the essential nutrients and vitamins needed for enhanced brain function.
The component ingredients including DMAE, CoQ10 and 5-HTP have been scientifically proven to have an effect on improving memory and cognitive function. BrainQuick protects brain cells, supports brain function, and boosts long term memory & recall ability whilst supporting brain function.
NeuroMax will help keep your mind sharp and brain focused
What is BrainQuick?
BrainQuick is an all-natural food supplement specifically designed to meet the nutritional requirements of your brain for optimal function. The brain contains over 80 billion neurones that link to form intricate communication pathways to carry out higher neuro-cognitive functions. Cells in the nervous system (including the brain) cannot be replaced if damaged or destroyed so it is extremely important to take care of your brain cells. BrainQuick has the most comprehensive formulation of nutrients to help support and enhance brain cell performance including DMAE & Ginkgo Biloba – two renowned nutrients for their part in improved brain cell function.
- BrainQuick contains essential vitamins and minerals to boost cognitive function, protect brain cells and support brain cell function
- Boost brain power by enhancing long-term memory and recall ability using BrainQuick
- Scientifically proven ingredients specifically chosen to support normal mental function
- Formulated using 100% natural, pure and safe ingredients to ensure no side effects
Why You Need To Try BrainQuick
- BrainQuick has been specifically formulated by expert nutritionists and neurologists to contain the essential nutrients and vitamins needed for enhanced brain function.
- Innovative new nutritional technology makes BrainQuick the most powerful supplement of its kind. NeuroActive is a proprietary blend of neuroactive ingredients that enhance brain power.
- The component ingredients of BrainQuick have been scientifically proven to have an effect on improving memory and cognitive function and also have ingredients that have been approved by EFSA.
- BrainQuick is rapidly absorbed, which is enhanced by NutraActive, and has a direct and rapid effect on the brain to enhance cognitive function.
- 100% pure and natural ingredients are used to make BrainQuick so that we can be sure that you will not experience any negative side effects.
Used only by the Best
BrainQuick is a 100% natural supplement that has been specially formulated to enhance mental capacity, accuracy and focus. It has been used by students, professionals and athletes to help them be the best in their field. It could help you to! Be the best with BrainQuick.
Boost your Brain Power with BrainQuick
BrainQuick contains NeuroActive, a collection of ingredients all proven to help boost mind and memory, but BrainQuick has one added effective ingredient which gives this supplement its edge over any other brain boosting supplement – DMAE.
DMAE (Dimethylethanolamine) has been shown to increase the production of acetylcholine. This is a chemical found in the brain as well as other areas of the body. It's a neurotransmitter that helps nerve cells transfer information from one to another. By enabling brain cells to communicate efficiently, DMAE has been shown to effectively help to improve memory, concentration and mental clarity – all essential elements to pass those exams!
So how does the brain retain information?
- When we gather information, the brain enlists nerve receptors in order to begin to retain it.
- Electrical impulses jump between cell gaps causing neurotransmitters (acetylcholine) to be released.
- The information is then carried via nerve cells in the form of electrical impulses.
- Neurotransmitters are released allowing brain cells to temporarily connect to each other. DMAE can help enhance this part of the process in order to help improve mental performance and cognitive function.
- Connection between brain cells are not concrete and tend to change frequently. With DMAE, we can help minimise this occurrence thus boosting information retention.
- When the electrical impulse reaches the brain, information is sorted and stored. In terms of studying, the amount of information stored is greater with DMAE than with studying alone.
Top Tips for Effective Studying with BrainQuick
Give yourself time to study – Don't cram. This is a proven non-effective way to study. The brain is unable to process vast amounts information in a short space of time. Allowing the brain time to process the information gathered is key to successful revising.
Organise your space – A messy space equals a messy mind. Clear your desk, clear your mind and prepare yourself mentally for the revision of a lifetime.
Use flow charts and diagrams – colour coding is also good. Use the imagery to help make remembering easier. After all, the brain loves colours and patterns and it will give it a break from monotonous words.
Practice on old exams – If this is possible, then do it! It is great practice for how questions will be worded on the exams and will help you learn to know exactly what the examiner is looking for in your answers, as well as how to write them.
Organise study groups with friends – This isn't ideal for some, but for others it's a great study tool, especially as you get to bounce of different perspectives, gain new ideas, and contribute others. And any answers you were unsure of, someone in that study group will be able to steer you in the right direction.
Take regular breaks – Essential for the brain to begin to process that information. Relax, de-stress, deep breaths giving ample supplies of oxygen to the brain all helps you prepare for exams.
Snack on brain food – As well as resting your brain, you need to feed it! Usual well-known brain foods include oily fish, eggs, nuts, seeds, fruit & vegetables (and remember, stay away from the junk food as these are definitely not brain foods).
Try taking a mind boosting supplement like BrainQuick alongside your 'brain food diet'. Increasing blood flow and oxygen to your brain during revision should help improve communication between the brains neurotransmitters therefore more information should be retained, and BrainQuick can help do this.
Drink plenty of water – Hydration is essential for your brain to work efficiently. Ensure you are well hydrated when revising and on exam day.
And above all else…..Good luck!!