"We improve people’s lives through innovative health & beauty solutions."
Vitamin Planet we strive to provide customers with high quality, well-researched nutritional products and we are committed to providing our customers with the best, natural & most effective supplements for optimum health, whilst supplying these to the highest standards possible. We aim to make a substantial contribution to the health & wellbeing of all those who use our products.
Our Core Values
- To look after our customers needs
- To manufacture and promote premium quality, unique products
- To lead the market through innovation, technology & flexibility
- To build successful relationships with our partners
- To keep a caring family culture
- To reward, recognize and empower
Vitamin Planet is UK's leading supplier of vitamins, nutritional supplements whole foods, health foods and sports nutrition. We have been at the forefront of the natural health and beauty industry, encouraging innovation and supporting bringing good health to everyone. We take pride in our honest and innovative approach to good health and natural living.
Vitamin Planet is extremely dedicated to supplying the best quality supplements by only sourcing unique and authentic raw materials and extracts produced in the UK to GMP and EU standards.
In the United Kingdom, more than 40% of the population take a dietary supplement every day and Vitamin Planet has fast become the first choice for many people seeking to fulfill their health and wellness needs.
At Vitamin Planet, our discipline and dedication to our core values has positioned us well for sustained growth. Our commitment to delivering both the products and knowledge to meet our customer's health and wellness needs continues to set us apart from the competition.
Knowledge is the first step to helping people lead healthier lives. Our emphasis on educating consumers translates into a unique and personalized shopping experience.
If you would like to know more about Vitamin Planet or have any additional questions please feel free to Contact Us.
As a British company, we ensure our products are manufactured and packaged in the UK and meet the highest pharmaceutical standards. All our products are manufactured and packaged in the UK to stringent ISO9001 standards following GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice). Our manufacturing facilities are independently inspected and approved to ensure the highest quality. Our rigorous approach to quality control means that the products you order contain exactly what they say on the label.
Our vitamins are subjected to rigorous testing against globally recognised quality standards.
- Our Nutritional Research Department is staffed by highly qualified scientists who evaluate each and every formula.
- Every product undergoes extensive evaluation in our state-of-the-art quality control laboratories.
- Sophisticated equipment positively identifies each ingredient to make certain that it is of the highest quality.
- Additional testing and hundreds of quality assurance checks take place at key points throughout the manufacturing process.
- Microbiological evaluations of the ingredients and the final product ensure that they are pure and free of harmful bacteria.
- We also put our laboratories and our people to the test, by enlisting some of the most respected independent ISO certified laboratories in the world to periodically recheck our results.
Vitamin Planet recognise that our operations have an effect on the local, regional and global environment. As a consequence of this, the management team is committed to continuous improvements in environmental performance and the prevention of pollution.
We attach maximum importance to matters concerning the environment. Our policy is to meet and, where practical, exceed all relevant regulatory requirements to minimise any adverse environmental effects caused as a result of our activities.
We will continually assess the environmental impact of our operations and, through minimising the use of materials and resources, reduce our wastage to the lowest practical level.
Employee involvement in environmental matters is encouraged at all levels and will be promoted through training, communications and a constant reappraisal of working methods and techniques.
A primary part of our corporate environmental strategy is substantial waste management, and as such recognise our responsibility to recycle materials wherever possible. We minimise waste, especially hazardous, and whenever possible recycle materials. We dispose of all waste through safe and responsible methods.
Annually we conduct a self evaluation of our performance in implementing these principles and in complying with all applicable laws and regulations.