Our hand-crafted raw Mānuka honey is luscious and precious, and tasting it is an exquisite experience! KORU is the single most quintessential symbol of New Zealand and its Māori heritage. Today, we follow in the footsteps of our ancestors as custodians of the land, providing the World’s finest mono-floral Mānuka Honey. KORU MANUKA HONEY. The Premium Brand from New Zealand. 100% pure, genuine Monofloral Manuka Honey MGO 1200+ (UMF 15+), 250g in jar MGO - CERTIFIED. Each batch of KORU Manuka Honey is independently tested in a certified laboratory and contains at least 500mg/kg methylglyoxal. The higher the MGO rating, the stronger the effect of the product ORIGINAL FROM NEW ZEALAND. Direct from the manufacturer. Bottled and packed in New Zealand. KORU is one of the leading premium Manuka Honey producers in New Zealand. With the batch no. every single jar can be traced back to the beehive. BEST PREMIUM QUALITY. Not pasteurized. Without additives. Just as nature intended - pure and wild. The best for your well-being. EXCLUSIVE AND SUSTAINABLE. Packed in a noble, high-quality and very robust packaging, protected with a security seal and guaranteeing you 100% authenticity. Bioceuticals UK are the UK's exclusive authorised distributor for Koru. Our hand-crafted raw Mānuka honey is luscious and precious, and tasting it is an exquisite experience! KORU is the single most quintessential symbol of New Zealand and its Māori heritage. Today, we follow in the footsteps of our ancestors as custodians of the land, providing the World’s finest mono-floral Mānuka Honey. Unique to New Zealand, our genuine Mānuka honey is rare and highly prized. Valued for its ultra-high government certified MGO rating and its remarkable natural properties, KORU Honey is an unparalleled taste of luxury! It is a premium honey, harvested from some of the most pristine and remote locations, deep within New Zealand’s untamed wilderness and untouched purity. Our extraction and packaging facility utilizes the latest technology for honey processing, packing and distribution. It is RMP (Risk Management Programme) registered and certified on behalf of the NEW Zealand Government’s Ministry of Primary Industry. Our factory has EU certification under the RMP quality system, which is the most stringent honey quality accreditation in New Zealand. Further cementing the premium reputation of KORU Honey, we have meticulously and over many months designed packaging, that serves to be both remarkable as a gift and as a protective shield against the damaging effects of natural light on the honey. Because not all Mānuka honey is created equal, we test every batch in an independent laboratory. We are proud to offer to our valued Customers only exceptional quality and high-grade authentic Mānuka Honey, packed in New Zealand. KORU Mānuka honey portfolio includes: MGO 300+, MGO 500+, MGO 800+, MGO 1000+ and MGO 1500+. Our bespoke first ever MGO 1500+ batch from Vintage 2019 is strictly limited to just 500 jars, individually numbered for our Select Customers! Thoughtful design and uncompromising quality are hallmarks of who we are.
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. Please allow 7-10 working days for UK delivery & 10-21 working days for International orders. Our standard delivery times do not currently apply.
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- Your order should reach your home within 7-14 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Custom tax and/or import duties will need to be paid by the customer once the order reaches China. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 7-14 days of dispatch.
- EU customers may need to pay custom tax and/or import duties once the order reaches your country. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.