Our Protective 3-Ply Face Masks (face coverings) have been designed to protect the wearer’s mouth and nose area.
This face mask is composed of 3 layers including an inner and outer non-woven fabric and a melt blown non-woven fabric middle layer,
Also features a moldable nose clip and wide elasticated ear loops that reduce ear pain and bruising (compared to standard ear loops).
The flexible, comfortable material allows you to breathe in and out as you normally would, without feeling constrained or suffocated.
*Please use the drop down menu above to order larger pack sizes*
1 Pack - 50 Masks - £24.00 (48p per mask)
10 Packs - 500 Masks - £228.00 (46p per mask)
20 Packs - 1,000 Masks - £446.40 (45p per mask)
50 Packs - 2,500 Masks - £1,104.00 (44p per mask)
For larger order enquires please email our customer service team with the details.
- Efficient bacterial filtration
- 3-ply triple protection
- Made of non-woven, melt blown fabric
- Flexible moldable nose clip
- Unique wide elastic ear loops
- Light and breathable
- CE marked
- 50 masks per box
Face Masks Now Compulsory In England
In England, you must wear a face covering by law in the following settings:
- public transport
- indoor transport hubs (airports, rail and tram stations and terminals, maritime ports and terminals, bus and coach stations and terminals)
- shops and supermarkets (places which are open to the public and that wholly or mainly offer goods or services for retail sale or hire)
- indoor shopping centres
- banks, building societies, and post offices (including credit unions, short-term loan providers, savings clubs and money service businesses)
You are expected to wear a face covering immediately before entering any of these settings and must keep it on until you leave.
You are also strongly encouraged to wear a face covering in other enclosed public spaces where social distancing may be difficult and where you come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
Face coverings are also needed in NHS settings, including hospitals and primary or community care settings, such as GP surgeries. They are advised to be worn in care homes.
Face coverings do not replace social distancing. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, and/or high temperature, and/or loss of, or change in, your normal sense of smell or taste - anosmia), you and your household must isolate at home: wearing a face covering does not change this. You should arrange to have a test to see if you have COVID-19.
It is important to use face coverings properly and wash your hands before putting them on and taking them off.
How to use a Face Mask
1. Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
2. Open the mask, keep your skin dry. The metal band should be at the top and the white side facing inwards.
3. Place the loops behind your ears and adjust the mask to ensure both sides are balanced.
4. Press the metal band so that it conforms to the bridge of your nose.
5. Adjust the mask to make sure there is no gaps between the mask and your face.
6. Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
7. Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
8. To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.