Weleda medicines were developed by doctors practising anthroposophic medicine to provide an extension to the conventional medicines available to them. The anthroposophic approach to medical care is an holistic one, which aims to treat the whole person and not just the illness or symptoms. The main aim of anthroposophic medicine is to stimulate the natural healing forces within the human being. It has developed from the initial work of Dr Rudolf Steiner and Dr Ita Wegman, which explored how man's soul and spiritual nature relate to the health and function of the physical body. At Weleda, traditional manufacturing methods and ingredients go hand in hand with stringent quality control and modern pharmaceutical technology. Weleda licensed medicines are manufactured according to the highest GMP (Good Manufacturing Practise) standards. Advanced quality control processes and analytical techniques are employed, and purity and quality are scrupulously maintained using every advantage that modern technology can provide. As with the Weleda bodycare products, the very best natural raw materials are used and synthetic additives are avoided. Massage Balm with Arnica: A traditional herbal remedy for the symptomatic relief of rheumatic and muscular pain and stiffness as well as backache, fibrostis, sprains and bruising. An excellent oil for massaging into the affected area, bringing warmth and relief of pain, and to help prevent stiffening. Made with organically grown arnica, birch, lavender and rosemary.
Weleda Arnica Massage Balm 50ml
Save £6.70 (44%)
Sold as a Pack of
Availability: 66 In Stock
SKU: CLFWEL-4012 Alternatives,Best selling products,Body,Food & Drink,Gluten Free,Skincare,Skincare & Beauty,Vegan,Vegetarian,Weleda
Aluminium Free, Celery Free, Citric Acid Free, Crustacean Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Fair Trade, Fish Free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Maize Free, Mollusc Free, Mustard Free, Nut Free, Paraben Free, Peanut Free, Produce Of GB, Sesame Seed Free, Soya Free, Starch and Milk Free, Sugar Free, Sulphur Dioxide Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. Please allow 7-10 working days for UK delivery & 10-21 working days for International orders. Our standard delivery times do not currently apply.
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- Your order should reach your home within 7-14 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Custom tax and/or import duties will need to be paid by the customer once the order reaches China. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 7-14 days of dispatch.
- EU customers may need to pay custom tax and/or import duties once the order reaches your country. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.