Permanent Hair colour, No Amonia, No parabens, certified organic ingredients Tints of Nature is a highly effective range of 24 conditioning permanent hair colours, which cover grey hair and are 100% ammonia-free. Created by professional hair specialists, Tints of Nature has evolved from a salon brand and outperforms traditional ammonia-based colours in terms of colour result and anti-fade. Tints of Nature range of hair colours and hair care products use certified organic ingredients. It contains no harsh chemicals, such as resorcinol or nonoxynol, thus guaranteeing damage-free results without compromise, helping keep hair beautifully conditioned and in perfect pH balance. We have also added extra organic oils and extracts including Marigold, Green Tea and Shea. This is as well as increasing the content of Aloe, Chamomile, Sunflower, Sweet Almond and Jojoba extracts. Tints of Nature is formulated and manufactured in the UK and is not tested on animals. In addition, they are supplied in cartons made from recycled card.
Tints of Nature Natural Light Brown 130ml
Save £8.60 (47%)
Sold as a Pack of
Availability: 246 In Stock
SKU: CLFTN-5N Alternatives,Best selling products,Food & Drink,Hair Care,Hair Colour,Raw,Skincare & Beauty,Tints of Nature,Vegetarian
Aluminium Free, Celery Free, Citric Acid Free, Crustacean Free, Egg Free, Fish Free, Lupin Free, Maize Free, Mollusc Free, Mustard Free, Nut Free, Paraben Free, Peanut Free, Produce Of GB, Raw, Sesame Seed Free, Soya Free, Starch and Milk Free, Sugar Free, Sulphur Dioxide Free, Vegetarian
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. Please allow 7-10 working days for UK delivery & 10-21 working days for International orders. Our standard delivery times do not currently apply.
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- Your order should reach your home within 7-14 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Custom tax and/or import duties will need to be paid by the customer once the order reaches China. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 7-14 days of dispatch.
- EU customers may need to pay custom tax and/or import duties once the order reaches your country. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.