Royal therapeutic grade cedarwood atlas oil is greatly beneficial for hair growth, massage, relief, mood enhancer, and aromatherapy diffuser. Royal Therapeutic Grade Cedarwood Atlas Oil: ✔ May smooth and shine skin, face, and lips. ✔ Can be beneficial for hair loss. ✔ Can be helpful for scalp conditions. ✔ Can promote sleep. ✔ Helps make you look younger. ✔ Helps grow thicker and longer hair. ✔ Can be a natural beauty solution. ✔ Can relax you from depression. ✔ Can reduce inflammation. ✔ Can be effective for muscle relief. ✔ Can be used for aromatherapy. ✔ Can be useful for quality sleep. Ingredients: Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil. Directions: Use either on its own or as a carrier oil, blended with a few drops of absolute aromas essential oils. Few drops are recommended. Safety Warning: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult a physician before use. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Legal Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Additional Information: Our Oils are free from added sugar, starch, salt, gluten, soy, and dairy products. Made in The UK
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. Please allow 7-10 working days for UK delivery & 10-21 working days for International orders. Our standard delivery times do not currently apply.
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- Your order should reach your home within 7-14 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Custom tax and/or import duties will need to be paid by the customer once the order reaches China. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 7-14 days of dispatch.
- EU customers may need to pay custom tax and/or import duties once the order reaches your country. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.