Also known as ubiquinone, or simply vitamin Q, coenzyme Q10 is a lipid type structure with vitamin like activity. It is found naturally occurring in all human cells, and is responsible for the cells energy production. As we get older Q10 levels fall off, making supplementation necessary. Coenzyme Q10 functions at a very fundamental level as a carrier in the "electron transport" chain. This is the final stage of a very complex process in which energy is produced from food, leading to the production of Adenosine Tri-phosphate, ATP. It is ATP that the cell uses as a "fuel". Coenzyme Q10 has been used in the management of a variety of disorders. Its primary use is as an adjunctive therapy for chronic heart failure. It has been shown to be effective in the management of congestive heart failure, cardiomyopathy, hypertension, stable angina, ventricular arrhythmia, cancer, periodontal disease, chronic fatigue, muscular dystrophy, and as a general energy booster. Coenzyme Q10 is usually effective at levels of 60-100mg/day in healthy individuals. When used therapeutically doses of 100-600mg/day should be taken. Up to 800mg have been used in long term studies without any toxicity problems or side effects. Coenzyme Q10 comes in a variety of forms, ie. tablets, capsules containing oil, capsules containing granulates. The most bio-available form is when the coenzyme Q10 is dissolved in soya bean oil and presented in a gelatine capsule as in Bio-Quinone Q10 (Pharma Nord). This particular form has the greatest bio-availability (absorption) in the body. There are a great many scientific papers that show the beneficial effects of coenzyme Q10, particularly in the field of heart disease. There are no known interactions or contra-indications with coenzyme Q10. Sugar, Yeast, Dairy and Gluten free.
Pharma Nord Bio-Quinone Q10 Gold 100mg 150 capsule
Save £56.90 (45%)
Sold as a Pack of
Availability: 8 In Stock
SKU: CLFPN-2596112 Anti-Ageing Supplements,Best selling products,Energy & Vitality,Hair, Skin & Nail Health,Hair, Skin & Nails,Health Condition,Heart Health,Pharma Nord,Q10,Skincare
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. Please allow 7-10 working days for UK delivery & 10-21 working days for International orders. Our standard delivery times do not currently apply.
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- Your order should reach your home within 7-14 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Custom tax and/or import duties will need to be paid by the customer once the order reaches China. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 7-14 days of dispatch.
- EU customers may need to pay custom tax and/or import duties once the order reaches your country. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.