OptiBac Probiotics 'One week flat' has been created especially for those wishing to take a short-term course of live cultures. It contains high quality, researched strains such as Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, and is advised to be taken consecutively for seven days. Each sachet provides 5 billion live microorganisms that will survive through stomach acidity, and are guaranteed until end of expiry. 'One week flat' is gluten-free and therefore may be suitable for those with bloating.
OptiBac Probiotics 'One week flat' has been created especially for those wishing to take a short-term course of good bacteria. It contains strains such as Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, and is advised to be taken consecutively for 7 days. Suggested for daily use, each sachet provides 5 billion live microorganisms, guaranteed until end of expiry. The strains within 'One week flat', such as L. casei Rosell-215, are well-researched and proven to survive to reach the gut alive. This supplement is also gluten free and so may be suitable for those who suffer with bloating. Each pack contains seven sachets.
It is important to note that this supplement, unlike many other live cultures products, does not require refrigeration, due to improvements in freeze drying techniques and the strains being naturally robust and able to survive harsher conditions. All OptiBac Probiotics strains are thoroughly researched and documented, so you can be confident you're getting a high quality supplement, which is proven to reach the gut alive.
Who is it for?
7-day course of friendly bacteria for anyone looking for an easy, high quality short-term supplement.
- Each sachet provides 5 billion good bacteria + 0.3g Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains 4 different live cultures strains from the Lactococcus, Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium genera.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy, vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Gluten-free and therefore may be suitable for those with bloating.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Suitable from 4 years onwards.
- Take for 7 consecutive days - 1 sachet per day - or as professionally directed.
- Can be taken once a month, or as frequently as desired.
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions