OptiBac Probiotics For Pregnancy is a high quality friendly bacteria supplement containing 3 scientifically researched strains of live cultures, with added FOS fibres, carefully selected for pregnancy, post birth and breastfeeding.‘For pregnancy’ is a natural live cultures supplement, formulated especially for pregnant women. It can be used from conception all the way through to breastfeeding. We know that your pregnancy is unique to you, and so we wanted to make sure ‘For pregnancy’ was as inclusive as possible. That’s why it’s vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, and free from artificial flavourings & colours.
Who is it for?
Prenatal supplement for pregnant women from conception through to birth. Also suitable and researched during breastfeeding and the 6 months post birth.
- Each serving contains 12 billion friendly bacteria + 30 mg FOS fibres and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains the well researched live cultures strains Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001, Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14® and Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 which have been trialled in hundreds of pregnant women.
- All three strains are scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut. Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 and Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14® are also proven to reach the vaginal tract.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- No refrigeration necessary when stored in a cool, dry place below 25°C.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Suitable for pregnant women from conception through to birth and for breastfeeding and non-breastfeeding women post birth.
- Suitable for those on a vegetarian, vegan, dairy free or gluten free diet and for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Available to purchase in one pack size of 30 capsules.
- Winner of Janey Loves Platinum Award 2020
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.