OptiBac Probiotics 'For every day MAX' is especially for those seeking a high strength, high quality option for their daily supplement of natural bacteria. This premium supplement contains 3 of the most clinically trialled strains of live bacteria in the world: L. acidophilus NCFM, B. lactis HN019 & B. lactis BI-04. Suggested for daily use, each capsule provides 50 billion live microorganisms guaranteed until end of expiry.
OptiBac Probiotics 'For every day MAX' has been created especially for those seeking a high strength, high quality option for their daily supplement of natural bacteria. This premium option contains 3 of the most clinically trialled strains of live bacteria in the world: L. acidophilus NCFM, B. lactis HN019 & B. lactis BI-04. Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM is thought to be most researched strain of acidophilus in the world. Suggested for daily use, each capsule provides 50 billion live microorganisms guaranteed until end of expiry. These strains are trialled in a number of people around the world, and are proven to survive to reach the gut alive. OptiBac Probiotics 'For every day MAX' is suitable for pregnant & breastfeeding women, for vegans & vegetarians, and is also gluten free. Each pack contains 30 capsules.
Unlike many products containing live cultures, this supplement does not require refrigeration. All OptiBac Probiotics strains are thoroughly researched and documented, so you can be confident you're getting a high quality supplement that's right for you.
Who is it for?
For anyone looking for a premium maximum strength good bacteria supplement for everyday use.
- Each capsule contains 50 billion friendly bacteria and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains 3 extensively researched strains: Bifidobacterium lactis HN019, Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04, and Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® - thought to be the most researched strain of acidophilus in the world. All three strains have been studied in numerous clinical trials.
- Bl-04, NCFM and Bi-07 are the subject of scientific studies on immune markers & white blood cells.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy, vegans, vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Suitable from 4 years onwards.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Sugar free
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing good bacteria.
Research shows that it is more important to look at the quality of the bacterial strains, before you look at the number of billions. The best live cultures supplements always list the strains of bacteria and not just the species because no strain is the same.
Listing a strain shows transparency. It allows you to identify whether there is any research on the strain, what the quality of that research is and what potential benefits the strain may offer. It's best to take the product with the most researched, high quality strains, which are most suited to your needs. Whilst it's not always necessary to take very high doses of friendly bacteria, as in some cases a strain can be sufficient at doses of just 1 billion CFU - if you are going to take a high strength live cultures supplement, then we recommend choosing one containing some of the most researched strains in the world.
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.