NANNYcare First Infant Milk is a gentle goat milk based formula which is suitable for babies from birth. It is designed to be a nutritionally complete breast milk substitute and can be used if baby is not being breastfed or for combination feeding. Sold individually or in packs of 2, 4 & 6. Pick your pack size using the drop-down menu below.
NANNYcare First Infant Milk formulation is the result of over 25 years of research and experience in goat milk based nutrition for infants and toddlers. All milks in the range are made from the finest New Zealand goat milk.
NANNYcare... a different approach
- Based on whole goat milk
- Has no added whey proteins
- Is formulated to meet EU compositional standards
- Is clinically proven to provide nutritional outcomes comparable to breast fed infants.
We ensure great tasting milk!
- Goats treated gently by farmers on milking
- Milk transported in special tankers
- Manufacturing process aligned
- Sensory testing on each batch ensures good flavour
- Is an excellent source of high quality, readily digestible proteins.
- Forms looser, softer and more porous curds in the baby’s stomach. (This is particularly helpful to the baby’s delicate developing digestive system.)
- Has a casein profile which is closer to human milk (than cow’s milk).
- Has high levels of medium-chain fatty acids.
- Has high levels of nucleotides
Goat milk formula may simply suit some babies better than mainstream cow milk formulas.
Please note: Goat milk formula is not suitable as a treatment for cow’s milk protein allergy except under the supervision of a suitably qualified healthcare professional.