Cacao butter is the natural fat extracted from the cacao bean. It has a subtle chocolate flavour and is used as an ingredient in chocolate making and increasingly in beauty products. Grown in South America, the cacao beans are fermented to enhance their rich flavour. The beans are then broken and ground into a paste that is pressed to extract the butter. - Organic - Suitable for vegans and vegetarians - Great Taste 2017 Award Winner - with two-star accreditation - The judges commented: "A very versatile culinary product." - Find a recipe for our Coconut Truffles on pack OUR SHARED EARTH INITIATIVE: At Green Origins we search the world for the most nutritious foods, source from producers who use organic methods and guarantee that at least 10% of our profits each year support social and environmental projects around the world.
Green Origins Organic Cacao Butter 90g
Save £1.30 (28%)
Sold as a Pack of
Availability: Out Of Stock
SKU: CLFGNG5 Alternatives,Baking & Cooking,Best selling products,Chocolate & Cacao,Food & Drink,Green Origins,Organic,Vegan,Vegetarian
Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. Please allow 7-10 working days for UK delivery & 10-21 working days for International orders. Our standard delivery times do not currently apply.
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- Your order should reach your home within 7-14 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Custom tax and/or import duties will need to be paid by the customer once the order reaches China. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 7-14 days of dispatch.
- EU customers may need to pay custom tax and/or import duties once the order reaches your country. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.