Fushi's Really Good Vitamin E Oil combines Jojoba oil, Wheatgerm oil, Wild Raspberry seed oil and Orange organic oil. Jojoba oil is a hypoallergenic oil and an ideal moisturiser for the skin. Wheatgerm oil contains high levels of Vitamin E as well as Essential Fatty Acids. Raspberry seed oil is an excellent free radical scavenger and antioxidant, and has anti-inflammatory properties. Sweet orange oil puts radiance back into the skin and gives the product its citrusy scent. Vitamin E is extremely beneficial for the skin; intensely moisturising and even more importantly helping with tissue repair, thereby keeping the skin in good condition. Fushi's Vitamin E oil also works as a conditioning treatment for the nails and can help strengthen, heal and repair dry or cracked cuticles. Retaining moisture in the skin will also help your scalp from becoming dry and flakey. It can help decrease environmental damage to your hair and can promote circulation to the scalp. Vitamin E oil can help to prevent trans epidermal water loss by the skin, thereby increasing the natural moisture in the skin. Non synthetic Vitamin E is one of the best fat (lipid) based antioxidants. It may also prevent the formation of wrinkles by blocking free radical damage, and boosting collagen production which is a connective tissue that keeps skin elastic. Vitamin E is also a natural preservative which extends the shelf life of this product.
Fushi Wellbeing Really Good Vitamin E Skin Oil 50ml
Sold as a Pack of
Availability: Out Of Stock
SKU: CLFFSH80 Alternatives,Best selling products,Body,Face,Food & Drink,Fushi Wellbeing,Gluten Free,Skincare,Skincare & Beauty,Vegan
Aluminium Free, Celery Free, Citric Acid Free, Crustacean Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Fish Free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Maize Free, Mollusc Free, Mustard Free, Paraben Free, Peanut Free, Produce Of GB, Sesame Seed Free, Soya Free, Starch and Milk Free, Sugar Free, Sulphur Dioxide Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. Please allow 7-10 working days for UK delivery & 10-21 working days for International orders. Our standard delivery times do not currently apply.
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- Your order should reach your home within 7-14 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Custom tax and/or import duties will need to be paid by the customer once the order reaches China. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 7-14 days of dispatch.
- EU customers may need to pay custom tax and/or import duties once the order reaches your country. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.