Fushi Fresh Pressed Virgin Pomegranate seed oil is sustainably sourced and produced by mechanical extraction using cold pressing method of the ripe, virgin pomegranate seeds. This oil is also filtered to produce even more clarity within the oil. Fushi Fresh Pressed Virgin Pomegranate seed oil is sourced from a small town in South Africa, solely created to ensure sustainability by making use of the entire Pomegranate fruit. During the production of this oil, the aril is separated from the pith and skin to produce pure Pomegranate juice. Fushi Fresh Pressed Virgin Pomegranate seed oil is produced by making use of parts of the fruit previously thrown away, namely, its seeds, from which a beneficial oil for skin and health is extracted. This increases the fruits potential contributes to the sustainability of the oil.
Fushi Wellbeing Pomegranate 80%+ Oil, Fresh Pr 50ml
Sold as a Pack of
Availability: 3 In Stock
SKU: CLFFSH8 Alternatives,Best selling products,Body,Food & Drink,Fushi Wellbeing,Gluten Free,Hair, Skin & Nail Health,Hair, Skin & Nails,Health Condition,Organic
Aluminium Free, Celery Free, Citric Acid Free, Crustacean Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Fair Trade, Fish Free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Maize Free, Mollusc Free, Mustard Free, Nut Free, Organic, Paraben Free, Peanut Free, Produce Of GB, Raw, Sesame Seed Free, Soya Free, Starch and Milk Free, Sugar Free, Sulphur Dioxide Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. Please allow 7-10 working days for UK delivery & 10-21 working days for International orders. Our standard delivery times do not currently apply.
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- Your order should reach your home within 7-14 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Custom tax and/or import duties will need to be paid by the customer once the order reaches China. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 7-14 days of dispatch.
- EU customers may need to pay custom tax and/or import duties once the order reaches your country. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.