Dates, apricots, apple and a hint of cinnamon. Now certified organic. When you think of sensual experiences, porridge might not be at the top of your list. That will all change when you've tried our Fruity Date. We've added rich, complex flavours to our perfect blend of oatmeal and oats. there are dates, apricots and apple pieces just waiting to release their aromas as they caramelise and cook. We've also added ground apple and cinnamon to make this a breakfast you'll never forget.
Fruity Date Porridge Organic
Save £1.20 (23%)
Sold as a Pack of
Availability: Out Of Stock
SKU: CLFRUD-RHFD Best selling products,Breakfast Cereals,Food & Drink,Food Cupboard,Organic,Organic Foods,Rude Health
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. Please allow 7-10 working days for UK delivery & 10-21 working days for International orders. Our standard delivery times do not currently apply.
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- Your order should reach your home within 7-14 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Custom tax and/or import duties will need to be paid by the customer once the order reaches China. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 7-14 days of dispatch.
- EU customers may need to pay custom tax and/or import duties once the order reaches your country. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.