We hope both children and parents will find our novel eye q chews particularly appealing. The recipe for eye q chews is based more around what is not in the capsules, rather than what has been included. In keeping with our concern that these days we all have to be very careful what we feed our children, we have managed to deliver these 'nature identical' strawberry-flavoured capsules without including additives such as aspartame, saccharine, or hydrogenated oils. So it may not have the sweet taste provided by such additives, but we hope that responsible parents will be reassured by the ingredient list, which is very short. So all that is in eye q chews are our naturally-sourced omega-3 and omega-6 oils, nature identical strawberry flavour, and some basic ingredients to make the capsule shell chewy. The daily intake (2 capsules) delivers the following amount of fatty acids: - EPA : 186 mg - DHA : 58mg - GLA : 20 mg eye q chews comes in a pot containing 60 or 180 capsules, which can be swallowed whole or chewed. The strawberry flavour helps minimise any fishy smell or taste. Nature identical flavours are manufactured copies of substances that occur naturally. The strawberry flavour used in the oil and the shell of eye q chews is nature identical.
Equazen Chews 60 capsule
Save £8.80 (54%)
Sold as a Pack of
Availability: Out Of Stock
SKU: CLFEQZ-2322352 Alternatives,Best selling products,Brain & Memory,Children's Brain Support,Childrens Health,Equazen,Eye Health & Vision,Food & Drink,Health Condition,Heart Health
Aluminium Free, Celery Free, Citric Acid Free, Crustacean Free, Egg Free, Fish Free, Lupin Free, Maize Free, Mollusc Free, Mustard Free, Nut Free, Paraben Free, Peanut Free, Sesame Seed Free, Soya Free, Starch and Milk Free, Sugar Free, Sulphur Dioxide Free, Vegetarian
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- In order to provide a worry-free service to Chinese customers, we are now able to include any Customs Tax charges at the checkout. This will ensure you are not charged anything extra when the products arrive in China, or when your products are delivered to your address.
- Chinese Delivery times have also been reduced, meaning orders should now reach your home within 5-10 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost and Customs Tax charges after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 5-10 days of dispatch.