D-MAX Vitamin D3 5000iu is a pure vegetarian vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol) supplement. Vitamin D is an essential vitamin that helps the body maintain healthy bones and teeth.
Vitamin D deficiency is one of the World's biggest health concerns.
A Revolutionary new D-MAX® Formulation containing unique OptiZyme™
Absorption Technology provides one of the most powerful Vitamin D
supplements and is taking the UK by storm...
As many as 60% of the UKs population is vitamin D deficient with low levels linked to health concerns ranging from tiredness, aches and in more severe cases osteomalacia. Many people who feel they are not getting enough sunshine choose to supplement their diet with the 'Sunshine Vitamin' - Vitamin D. Vitamin D plays a key role in our body and is vital for the correct absorption of calcium and phosphorus to form healthy bones and teeth.
- D-MAX® contains new OptiZyme™ Absorption Technology which is clinically proven to significantly enhance the absorption of Vitamin D thus giving you higher levels.
- New research suggests that optimum intake levels may be far higher than originally recommended which is why we are bringing you a 5000iu maximum strength all in one capsule.
- Our product is made in the UK using 100% pure premium Colecalciferol containing no fillers or binders. This product is suitable for Vegetarians, Halal and Kosher.
- Also by purchasing D-MAX® you will be supporting the National Osteoporosis Society as 5% of net proceeds will be donated to them.
Features & Benefits – Why You Need To Take Vitamin D-MAX
- To support normal growth, development of bones and teeth.
- Help prevent fragile bones (Osteoporosis).
- Research suggests it plays a role in reducing the risk of Multiple Sclerosis.
- Decreases you chance of developing heart disease.
The D-MAX® Formula – Super Strength Formulation Containing OptiZyme™
– Unique Absorption Technology
The D-MAX® formula includes a unique property OptiZyme™ which ensures your body will absorb a higher level of Vitamin D for your body to utilise. The impact of this unique formula in turn gives you the best possible results for the best possible price.
The Science behind OptiZyme™...
OptiZyme™ absorption technology has been clinically proven to significantly enhance the absorption of Vitamin D in the body. Each Vitamin D-MAX® capsule contains OptiZyme™ which increases the bioavailability of nutrients into your body giving you more Vitamin D absorption therefore higher levels. D-MAX® has been formulated as a capsule rather than tablet as it has been proven to further increase absorption of the product more efficiently. Research has also shown that people prefer taking capsules than tablets as they are easier to swallow and this product was designed with our consumers requirements in mind. Capsules are also seen as healthier than tablets because as a rule they do not contain unnecessary constituents such as binders, fillers and diluents which can often make up 85% of the tablet.
The D-MAX® Difference - What Makes D-MAX® Better Than Other
Only D-MAX® has new absorption technology giving your higher vitamin d levels thus making it one of the most powerful vitamin D's in the market.
- OptiZyme™ Technology.
- 100% colecalciferol.
- Suitable for vegetarians, halal and kosher.
- Once daily dosage.
- Capsule formulation easier to swallow.
- Higher strength than other leading high street outlets.
Is D-MAX® Right for Me - Groups of People Who May Be At The Risk of Vitamin D Deficiency
- Naturally dark skinned people - who need more UV exposure to produce adequate levels of vitamin D as the pigment in their skin reduces UV penetration.
- Over 60'S - At the age of 60 the body's ability to absorb minerals deteriorates by 25%. This can lead to a weaker bone structure and immune system.
- People who cover their skin for religious or cultural reasons.
- The elderly and people who are housebound or in institutional care.
- Babies and infants of vitamin D deficient mothers, especially breastfed babies.
- Children - Bones are growing at their fastest at this stage, so they need to consume around 400 IU to maintain healthy bone growth.
- Vitamin D also helps treat weak bones and prevents brittle bones in cases of osteoporosis.
- Teens - Bones stop growing at the age of 20 so it's important to provide the body with enough vitamin D to support new tissues formation.
Which Strength to Use?
We offer you three strengths 5000iu, 10000iu, 20000iu. Your GP will determine the most appropriate strength for you based upon your individual levels and needs. These strengths are amongst the highest available online and higher than products available on the high street from other leading outlets. This is giving you a one capsule a day dosage, with many other products you would have to take more than one capsule or multiple drops of Vitamin D in liquid formulations, we have produced an easy to take product that will fit into even the most hectic of lifestyles. A unique property of course is that this is one of very few products that is suitable for vegetarians, halal and kosher. We believe this is a stand-alone product as with all the above combined with our OptiZyme™ technology this is one of the most cost effective products on the market giving you real results.
Vitamin D in the Press
Not enough sunshine is putting millions of us at risk from diabetes
Health Article: Daily Mail:
The research, carried out in Australia, could play a major role in combating the condition which has been increasing in recent years. Researchers at Melbourne Pathology tested the blood of 5,200 people and established that for every extra 25 nanomoles of Vitamin D in the blood the chance of getting diabetes was reduced by 24%.
If the link is fully established between Vitamin D and diabetes, those at risk could take dietary supplements to reduce the chance of getting the disease. A lack of sunshine - and a lack of vitamin D - is estimated to cause 600,000 cases of cancer each year.
- Vitamin D facilitates the absorption of calcium and phosphorous
- Vitamin D maintains healthy bones, teeth and muscle function
- Vitamin D aids the normal function of the immune system
The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) is the regulatory body of the European Union that serves as an independent agency to review scientific research to provide advice and communication on nutritional ingredients.
EFSA approved products give legal clarity to nutritional ingredients and gives consumers confidence in claims being rigorously assessed and proved to have the stated effects.
Recommended by our health experts
D-Max™ has been developed by clinical healthcare experts. The ingredients have been carefully formulated with research to ensure they deliver results. D-Max™ is also recommended by nutritionists.