Better Than Pasta Spaghetti is made from Organic Konjac flour. It is a gluten and dairy free alternative to regular spaghetti. It contains only 9 calories and 0g of carbohydrates (per 100g serving). It is made from Juroat, a special blend of Organic Konjac flour and Organic oat fibre. Better Than Pasta looks a lot like traditional spaghetti compared to other traditional Konjac spaghetti shapes. Suitable for Organic diets, Coeliacs, Diabetics, Vegans and Vegetarians. Each pack serves 2-3. 385g (300g drained weight)
Better Than Pasta Spaghetti 385g
Save £0.70 (23%)
Sold as a Pack of
Availability: Out Of Stock
SKU: CLFBETT3 Alternatives,Best selling products,Better Than,Food & Drink,Food Cupboard,Gluten Free,Organic,Rice, Pasta, Pulses & Grains,Vegan,Vegetarian
Celery Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Mustard Free, Nut Free, Organic, Sesame Seed Free, Soya Free, Starch and Milk Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. Please allow 7-10 working days for UK delivery & 10-21 working days for International orders. Our standard delivery times do not currently apply.
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- Your order should reach your home within 7-14 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Custom tax and/or import duties will need to be paid by the customer once the order reaches China. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 7-14 days of dispatch.
- EU customers may need to pay custom tax and/or import duties once the order reaches your country. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.