A beautifully smooth sweet vinegar flavour with a delicate kick of sharp bitter flavour. Made just north of the Modena in the Emilia Romagna Region of Italy. Fermented from the fresh pressed juice of organically grown grapes the balsamic vinegar is then matured in barrels made of precious woods such as oak, chestnut and cherry. Bottled unpasteurised and free from artificial preservatives and additives for a fuller fruit flavour.
Aspall Organic Balsamic Vinegar 350ml
Save £0.10 (3%)
Sold as a Pack of
Availability: 190 In Stock
SKU: CLFASP2 Alternatives,Aspall,Best selling products,Food & Drink,Food Cupboard,Organic,Organic Foods,Rice, Pasta, Pulses & Grains,Vegan,Vegetarian
Aluminium Free, Celery Free, Citric Acid Free, Crustacean Free, Egg Free, Fish Free, Lupin Free, Maize Free, Mollusc Free, Mustard Free, Nut Free, Organic, Paraben Free, Peanut Free, Sesame Seed Free, Soya Free, Starch and Milk Free, Sulphur Dioxide Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. Please allow 7-10 working days for UK delivery & 10-21 working days for International orders. Our standard delivery times do not currently apply.
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- Your order should reach your home within 7-14 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Custom tax and/or import duties will need to be paid by the customer once the order reaches China. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 7-14 days of dispatch.
- EU customers may need to pay custom tax and/or import duties once the order reaches your country. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.