Aptamil 4 Growing Up Milk 2-3 Years is enriched with key vitamins and minerals important for toddlers between the ages of 2-3 years. It provides the same nutrients as Aptamil Growing Up milk 1-2 years but is semi-skimmed rather than full-fat. This is in-line with the Department of Health recommendations, which state that from the age of 2, toddlers who are eating a healthy, balanced diet and are growing well, can move on to semi-skimmed cows’ milk. Sold individually or in packs of 2, 4 & 6. Pick your pack size using the drop-down menu below.
Aptamil 4 Growing Up Milk 800g
For Toddlers 2-3 Years
Toddlers continue to undergo significant physical and mental development between the age of 2 and 3 years. That's why it is recommended that they have a diet tailored to their nutritional needs. At this stage they need iron so it can help circulate oxygen around the body and contribute to normal brain development. Vitamin D is important for normal bone development as it helps them absorb both calcium and phosphorus.
Did you know, what your toddler learns today may be key to unlocking their future?
From expanding their vocabulary to broadening their horizons, your toddler will continue to grow and develop. Here are a few interesting facts:
- Iron - Your toddler needs around 4.5 times the amount of iron as an adult male across a varied diet*
- Milk - From the age of 2 years, if they're eating well, toddlers can move on from full fat to semi-skimmed milk
*per kg body weight per day based on Reference Nutrient Intake (RNI) of an adult male
What’s in Aptamil Growing Up Milk?
It is based on semi skimmed milk with nutrients they need between the ages of 2 and 3. Use Growing Up milk as part of a varied, balanced diet.
- Enriched with iron - Iron helps support normal cognitive development.
- Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs)
- DHA (Omega 3).
- Vitamins A, C and D - Vitamin D is needed for normal bone development. Contains at least 100%* vitamin D.
- GOS/FOS - Our unique blend of Galacto- and Fructo-oligosaccharides.
*Based on 2 x 150ml beakers a day which provides 132% of a toddler's RNI of vitamin D3.