Absolute Aromas and every oil in the organic range have been certified by the Soil Association. Each oil can be traced back to the farm where the plant was grown, through each stage of production and finally to the beautiful finished product. The organic range has been sourced from many reputable farms around the world. Absolute Aromas have visited many of the farms themselves, in order to ensure that the high levels of quality and purity that have made Absolute Aromas stand out in the marketplace, remain at the forefront of their company ethos.Tea Tree Oil has found great acceptance worldwide, not just with aromatherapists, but also with pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and clinics. Tea Tree is highly anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal. It is an excellent skin cleanser. Try adding 25 drops to a bottle of shower gel for a really cleansing experience. For problem skin, blend 2 drops of Tea Tree in 5ml (a teaspoon) of Jojoba oil - apply twice daily. Or try a weekly steam facial using 1 drop of Tea Tree with 2 drops of Mandarin in a bowl of just-boiled water. Tea Tree may irritate some sensitive skins and, although a very small amount may be dabbed neat on spots, bites, etc. by most people this is not recommended. To help keep feet fresh and healthy, try using 2 drops of Tea Tree with 2 drops of Lemon in a foot bath. To maintain healthy hair for school-children and adults alike, dilute 5 drops of Tea Tree, 3 drops of Geranium and 2 drops of Lavender in 20ml of Coconut oil. Massage into the scalp and leave as long as possible before washing out.
Absolute Aromas Organic Tea Tree Oil 10ml
Save £3.70 (43%)
Sold as a Pack of
Availability: 15 In Stock
SKU: CLFAA-OR018 Absolute Aromas,Alternatives,Best selling products,Food & Drink,Organic,Perfume & Fragrance,Skincare & Beauty,Toiletries,Vegan
Organic, Produce Of GB, Sugar Free, Vegan
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- In order to provide a worry-free service to Chinese customers, we are now able to include any Customs Tax charges at the checkout. This will ensure you are not charged anything extra when the products arrive in China, or when your products are delivered to your address.
- Chinese Delivery times have also been reduced, meaning orders should now reach your home within 5-10 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost and Customs Tax charges after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 5-10 days of dispatch.