Absolute Aromas and every oil in the organic range have been certified by the Soil Association. Each oil can be traced back to the farm where the plant was grown, through each stage of production and finally to the beautiful finished product. The organic range has been sourced from many reputable farms around the world. Absolute Aromas have visited many of the farms themselves, in order to ensure that the high levels of quality and purity that have made Absolute Aromas stand out in the marketplace, remain at the forefront of their company ethos.Extracting the oil from the skin of the fruit itself produces this organic essential oil. It can become a complicated process as it results in two products the essential oil, and the juice from the fruit. This wonderful oil makes an excellent addition to any winter evening. For a heart-warming bath, blend 2 drops of Sweet Orange, 3 drops of Lavender and 2 drops of Benzoin in a teaspoon of Apricot Kernel oil before adding to a hot bath for a long soak! To be used in moderation by those with sensitive skin.
Absolute Aromas Organic Sweet Orange Oil 10ml
Save £3.10 (43%)
Sold as a Pack of
Availability: Out Of Stock
SKU: CLFAA-OR013 Absolute Aromas,Alternatives,Best selling products,Food & Drink,Organic,Perfume & Fragrance,Skincare & Beauty,Toiletries,Vegan
Organic, Produce Of GB, Sugar Free, Vegan
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. Please allow 7-10 working days for UK delivery & 10-21 working days for International orders. Our standard delivery times do not currently apply.
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- Your order should reach your home within 7-14 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Custom tax and/or import duties will need to be paid by the customer once the order reaches China. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 7-14 days of dispatch.
- EU customers may need to pay custom tax and/or import duties once the order reaches your country. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.