There are several types of oil produced from the Juniper plant. One is the superior quality Juniperberry oil, made from the berries and the other main one, often referred to as "Juniper" oil, is an inferior product distilled from the twigs and leaves. The juniper fruits are widely used for gin production. Some juniper oils are produced as a by-product of the fermentation process. Absolute Aromas Juniperberry oil is steam distilled from premier-grade juniper berries, giving an excellent, high quality oil, ideal for aromatherapy. Juniperberry is best known for cleansing and encouraging elimination. To improve the appearance of cellulite, try vigorous massage with a blend of 2 drops of Juniperberry and 2 drops of Grapefruit in 10ml of Coconut oil. Added to unfragranced shower gel, the same essential oils have a cleansing and refreshing effect, ideal for beating those morning-after blues! Juniperberry is useful after any period of indulgence - try making the following body massage oil a New Year resolution: Blend together 30ml of Peach Kernel oil, 4 drops of Juniperberry, 4 drops of Rosemary and 3 drops of Geranium. Apply daily, preferably in the morning. Not to be used during pregnancy or by those with kidney disorders. Best used within a year of opening.
Produce Of GB, Sugar Free
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. Please allow 7-10 working days for UK delivery & 10-21 working days for International orders. Our standard delivery times do not currently apply.
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- Your order should reach your home within 7-14 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Custom tax and/or import duties will need to be paid by the customer once the order reaches China. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 7-14 days of dispatch.
- EU customers may need to pay custom tax and/or import duties once the order reaches your country. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.