Jasmine Absolute is extracted by alcohol extraction from a 'concrete' made with the flowers of the plant, picked by hand only in the evening. This process is what makes Jasmine so costly. The Jasmine Absolute used in this product is 100% pure and natural, for your convenience and to make it more easily affordable, it has been diluted at a ratio of 5% in Coconut oil, a wonderfully light moisturising oil. Jasmine Absolute is intensely floral, dark orange in colour and somewhat viscous. Very little is required to add its characteristic odour to any blend. It is a sensuous and luxurious addition to skincare - try adding 10 or 12 drops of this dilution to a pot of unfragranced moisturiser. This dilution may be used directly on the skin in small quantities or combined with other oils as a massage or bath blend. Try blending 6 drops of Jasmine Dilution and 1 drop each of Sandalwood and Clary Sage with 10ml of Coconut carrier oil for a sensuous massage blend. Jasmine is not recommended for use during pregnancy but is an excellent oil to use during childbirth.
Absolute Aromas Jasmine 5% Oil 10ml
Save £5.30 (43%)
Sold as a Pack of
Availability: 25 In Stock
SKU: CLFAA-T168 Absolute Aromas,Alternatives,Best selling products,Body,Food & Drink,Perfume & Fragrance,Skincare,Skincare & Beauty,Toiletries,Vegetarian
Produce Of GB, Sugar Free, Vegetarian
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- In order to provide a worry-free service to Chinese customers, we are now able to include any Customs Tax charges at the checkout. This will ensure you are not charged anything extra when the products arrive in China, or when your products are delivered to your address.
- Chinese Delivery times have also been reduced, meaning orders should now reach your home within 5-10 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost and Customs Tax charges after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 5-10 days of dispatch.