This pungent and aromatic essential oil is steam distilled from the Everlasting flowers and is a more easily pourable version of Immortelle Absolute, which is commonly used as a fixative in perfumes and soaps. As a herbal remedy, Helichrysum has been used in Europe for centuries to relieve respiratory conditions, headaches and skin problems. In aromatherapy, Helichrysum is a useful additive to all skincare preparations, especially for problem or mature skin. As an alternative moisturiser for problem skin, try 1 drop of Helichrysum, 1 drop of Roman Chamomile and 1 drop of Rose Absolute in 10ml of Jojoba - apply morning and night. Also try using 2 drops of Helichrysum in a diffuser or burner, in a massage blend or in the bath to lift the spirits and ease the mind after a hard day. Blends well with Chamomile, Rose, Lavender and Geranium.
Absolute Aromas Helichrysum Oil 2ml
Save £16.00 (60%)
Sold as a Pack of
Availability: 9 In Stock
SKU: CLFAA-T221 Absolute Aromas,Alternatives,Best selling products,Food & Drink,Perfume & Fragrance,Skincare & Beauty,Toiletries,Vegetarian
Produce Of GB, Sugar Free, Vegetarian
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. Please allow 7-10 working days for UK delivery & 10-21 working days for International orders. Our standard delivery times do not currently apply.
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- Your order should reach your home within 7-14 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Custom tax and/or import duties will need to be paid by the customer once the order reaches China. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 7-14 days of dispatch.
- EU customers may need to pay custom tax and/or import duties once the order reaches your country. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.