The East African origin refers mainly to Somalian resin, but some of it also comes out of Kenya. Olibanum comes from the bark of the boswellia species, which is prompted to exude resin when incisions are made in the bark. This oil is distilled in France from top quality resin. European distillation allows better control over production than oils distilled at source. Frankincense has a smoky, woody aroma and is considered by many diverse cultures as the most spiritual and prized of all essential oils. Its classic use is for prayer or meditation as well as in skincare preparations. For a luxurious, nourishing facial moisturiser, blend 2 drops of Frankincense with 1 drop of Rose (preferably Otto) in 10ml of Evening Primrose or Borage oil and apply sparingly. Try 2 drops of Frankincense and 2 drops of Bergamot in a burner or diffuser to help quiet the mind after a hectic day in the office. Alternatively blend the same oils in a teaspoon of Peach Kernel oil and add the blend to a warm bath.
Absolute Aromas Frankincense Oil 5ml
Save £0.40 (5%)
Sold as a Pack of
Availability: Out Of Stock
SKU: CLFAA-T111 Absolute Aromas,Alternatives,Best selling products,Food & Drink,Perfume & Fragrance,Skincare & Beauty,Toiletries,Vegan
Produce Of GB, Sugar Free, Vegan
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. Please allow 7-10 working days for UK delivery & 10-21 working days for International orders. Our standard delivery times do not currently apply.
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- Your order should reach your home within 7-14 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Custom tax and/or import duties will need to be paid by the customer once the order reaches China. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 7-14 days of dispatch.
- EU customers may need to pay custom tax and/or import duties once the order reaches your country. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.