This is Eucalyptus 80/85, which refers to the eucalyptol content in the oil (80-85%). Other companies may supply an inferior quality known as 70/75. There are many hundreds of different types of Eucalyptus that contain high levels of eucalyptol, but Globulus is the most popular. The Chinese production's quality is good, and very consistent. Eucalyptus is well-known for its clearing and anti-septic properties and is thus extremely useful during the winter months. It can be very effective in a steam inhalation to help congestion. Try adding 2 drops Eucalyptus, 1 drop Roman Chamomile and 1 drop Lavender to a bowl of just-boiled water. Lean over the bowl (not too close) with a towel covering your head and inhale the vapours for a few minutes. Alternatively, blend the same oils in two teaspoons of Sweet Almond oil and massage into the chest and back. Blended with Citronella or Cedarwood in an oil burner, Eucalyptus can help maintain an insect-free BBQ! Alternatively, try the lemon-scented Eucalyptus Citriodora as a very powerful natural insect-repellent.
Absolute Aromas Eucalyptus Globulus Oil 30ml
Save £6.20 (43%)
Sold as a Pack of
Availability: Out Of Stock
SKU: CLFAA-T1093 Absolute Aromas,Alternatives,Best selling products,Food & Drink,Perfume & Fragrance,Skincare & Beauty,Toiletries,Vegetarian
Produce Of GB, Sugar Free, Vegetarian
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. Please allow 7-10 working days for UK delivery & 10-21 working days for International orders. Our standard delivery times do not currently apply.
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- Your order should reach your home within 7-14 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Custom tax and/or import duties will need to be paid by the customer once the order reaches China. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 7-14 days of dispatch.
- EU customers may need to pay custom tax and/or import duties once the order reaches your country. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.