This oil is entirely different from Virginian or Texan Cedarwoods. It comes from the Pine family, as opposed to the Cypress family, and is both chemically and olfactorily distinct. It is thought to be related to the Lebanon Cedars of the Eastern Mediterranean. The oil is distilled from the sawdust or stumps of trees which grow abundantly in the Atlas mountains of Morocco. As with Virginian Cedarwood, this oil should be used in moderation, never be used during pregnancy and it may cause skin irritation in those with sensitive skin. One of the more masculine of essential oils, Cedarwood is popularly used in toiletries for men. For a light, aftershave facial oil add 1 drop of Cedarwood, 2 drops of Patchouli and 2 drops of Bergamot to 15ml of Jojoba oil. To help improve the condition of the scalp and encourage healthy hair, add 3 drops each of Cedarwood and Rosemary to 10ml of Coconut oil (or 5ml Coconut and 5ml Wheatgerm for very dry hair) and massage thoroughly into the scalp. Leave for as long as possible before shampooing out. Cedarwood's anti-septic, deodorising and insect-repellent properties make it a very useful oil for burning or diffusing. Try blending with any of the citrus oils.
Absolute Aromas Cedarwood Atlas Oil 10ml
Save £0.20 (4%)
Sold as a Pack of
Availability: 14 In Stock
SKU: CLFAA-T127 Absolute Aromas,Alternatives,Best selling products,Food & Drink,Perfume & Fragrance,Skincare & Beauty,Toiletries,Vegetarian
Produce Of GB, Sugar Free, Vegetarian
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. Please allow 7-10 working days for UK delivery & 10-21 working days for International orders. Our standard delivery times do not currently apply.
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- Your order should reach your home within 7-14 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Custom tax and/or import duties will need to be paid by the customer once the order reaches China. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 7-14 days of dispatch.
- EU customers may need to pay custom tax and/or import duties once the order reaches your country. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.