Nelson 30+ Manuka Honey (Multifloral) is sourced from pure, clean and unpopulated natural environments in remote parts of the top of the South Island of New Zealand - free of pollution, chemicals and other contaminants. Manuka honey is collected by our honeybees from the Manuka flower. The honeybees collect and transform the nectar of the Manuka plant into honey. 30+ MG is a maintenance grade honey (for those with a healthy immune system) and should be taken every day to help keep your immune system topped up. Tested and Certified as 100% pure New Zealand multi-floral Manuka Honey by an accredited NZ Laboratory to meet MPI Government-regulated Manuka Honey standards. MG (Methylglyoxal) is derived from DHA which occurs naturally in the nectar of the Manuka bush (Leptospermum scoparium). Methylglyoxal displays antimicrobial properties that can be related to the killing of bacteria. Here at Nelson Honey, we believe in being transparent when it comes to certifying the quality of our products. We have designed an in-house system called Batch Track, whereby every batch of Manuka Honey that is packed in our factory undergoes independent testing at different laboratories. You can access the test results online. Our Batch Track System gives you peace of mind you have bought a quality jar of Manuka Honey.
Nelson Honey 30+ Manuka Honey 500g
Save £2.20 (11%)
Sold as a Pack of
Availability: 46 In Stock
SKU: CLFNH4 Alternatives,Best selling products,Food & Drink,Food Cupboard,Gluten Free,Honey,Hot Products,Nelson Honey,Raw,Summer Sale - Food & Drink
Aluminium Free, Celery Free, Citric Acid Free, Crustacean Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Fish Free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Maize Free, Mollusc Free, Mustard Free, Nut Free, Paraben Free, Peanut Free, Raw, Sesame Seed Free, Soya Free, Starch and Milk Free, Sugar Free, Sulphur Dioxide Free, Vegetarian, Wheat Free
Shipping & Delivery Shipping & Delivery
We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. Please allow 7-10 working days for UK delivery & 10-21 working days for International orders. Our standard delivery times do not currently apply.
- We offer FREE tracked and signed-for delivery on all orders over £40 when delivering to UK mainland destinations.
- Our Standard Delivery service is available on all UK mainland orders below £40 and 15kg in weight. All orders are sent using the Royal Mail’s tracked and signed-for service.
- Standard Delivery costs are £3.99 per order, with deliveries arriving within 3-5 working days of your order being dispatched.
Next Day Delivery
- Our Next-Day Delivery service (Mon-Fri) is offered through DHL and is only available for UK mainland customers. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Next Day Delivery costs are £5.95 per parcel, with deliveries being dispatched the same day using an overnight courier.
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it should arrive the following day (subject to stock availability and payment checks being completed). Please note that this only applies to orders placed between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday will most likely be dispatched on Monday, so delivery is likely to take place on Tuesday.
- Your order should reach your home within 7-14 working days of the order confirmation being received.
- Delivery charges to China will vary depending on the weight and size of your order.
- Registered customers can determine the delivery cost after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Custom tax and/or import duties will need to be paid by the customer once the order reaches China. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Delivery charges to Europe and the Rest of the World will vary depending on the destination, weight and content of your order.
- Registered customers can determine delivery costs after placing items into the checkout basket – and before confirmation of purchase.
- Deliveries are typically received with 7-14 days of dispatch.
- EU customers may need to pay custom tax and/or import duties once the order reaches your country. We recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority for more information.