Aptamil 3 Profutura Growing Up Milk 800g
For Toddlers 1-2 Years
Inspired by 40 years of breast milk research, Aptamil’s team of scientists have developed Aptamil Profutura Growing Up milk. Nutritionally tailored for toddlers from 1–2 years, it contains their highest levels of DHA (Omega 3)* and iron to support normal cognitive development.
*35% more DHA (Omega 3) than in all Aptamil Growing Up milks
Why choose Aptamil Profutura Growing Up milk?
- Inspired by 40 years of breast milk research
- Our most advanced formulation yet
- Suitable for toddlers from 1-2 years
- Contains specific nutrients tailored to support a toddler’s growth as part of a varied and balanced diet.
What’s in Aptamil Profutura Growing Up milk?
- Contains our highest levels* of DHA - DHA (Omega 3 LCP) to support normal visual development of infants up to 12 months. The beneficial effect is obtained with daily intake of 100mg of DHA.
- Enriched with iron - To support normal cognitive development.
- Source of calcium and vitamins A, C and D - Calcium and vitamin D are needed for normal growth and development of bones.
- Patented blend of GOS/FOS (9:1) - Contains our patented blend of Galacto- and Fructo-oligosaccharides.
- Contributes essential fatty acids (ALA & LA) - Needed for normal growth and development. The benefit can be obtained from 2g ALA and 10g LA per day.
- Source of iodine - Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children.
How Aptamil Profutura Growing Up Milk compares
See the difference between Aptamil Profutura Growing Up milk (1-2 years) and other growing up milks for yourself.