Specially Formulated, High Strength, Regenerative Vitacreme B12 Restores Youthfulness, Suppleness & Moisture to Leave Your Skin Softer, Smoother & Younger
New research has established a strong link between skin health and vitamin B12 deficiency and so Vitamin Planet present the leading, most innovative technology in cosmetic supplementation; Vitacreme B12. This is a high strength vitamin B12 cream for topical application that renews and repair skin.
- Vitacreme B12 reverses the signs of ageing, lesions, hyper-pigmentation, eczema and environmental damage to restore a youthful appearance of the skin
- New research has linked vitamin B12 deficiency to numerous dermatological conditions which makes B12 supplementation extremely important
- Vitamin B12 has been shown to have an anti-ageing property by preventing and reducing the appearance of premature lines and wrinkles
- The most advanced technology has been used to formulate Vitacreme B12 for topical use to rapidly delivery vitamin B12 to the area it is needed
- Vitacreme B12 prevents and repairs the effects of time through a specific formulation which enables optimal penetration through the layers of skin
- Helps to fight wrinkles, regerate the superficial cutaneous layers of skin and cells that have been damaged by age, sun and environmental pollution
The Beauty Benefits of Vitamin B12
The world of cosmetics has recognised the importance of vitamin B12 in preventing the signs of ageing and reversing the effects of environmental damage on the skin. As vitamin B12 deficiencies become more common due to an imbalance diet, topical application of vitamin B12 has quickly become the most popular way to supplement vitamin B12 to improve skin health.
- Vitacreme B12 reinforces the protective cutaneous film and increases the skin's natural strength and resilience against damage
- Penetrates up to the dermo-epidermal junction due to a liposomic agent where it reactivates the growth of germinal cells to regenerate healthy skin growth
- Helps to regulate the production of pigment that give skin a healthy colour and also prevents hyper-pigmentation which is the cause of dark patches
- Promotes the formation of elastin and collagen fibres to improve skin elasticity, structure and firmness
- Intensively hydrates the skin to improve moisture levels to helps regenerate, nourish and promote smoother, softer skin.
- Vitacreme B12 provides a high strength, bioactive form of vitamin B12, cyanocobalamin which is rapidly absorbed and converted to any of the other active B12 compounds making Vitacreme an extremely versatile source of vitamin B12
Vitacreme B12 Proven to be Highly Effective in Trials
Scientific studies were carried out on a large, representative population to establish the efficacy of Vitacreme B12. The studies focused on the anti-ageing properties of Vitacreme B12 in one study and the protective effect against environmental damage in the other, as presented below.
VITACREME B12 was applied every day for 7 weeks on 100 women aged between 20 and 60 years old. Every skin type was represented: dry, mixed and greasy. The following improvements were seen:
In 25% of the cases, A SPECTACULAR IMPROVEMENT
- Important retightening of the skin in the area of the neck and the face
- Reduction in the depth of the wrinkles
- Softer skin, and the disappearance of wrinkles on the cheeks
In 40% of the cases, A VISIBLE IMPROVEMENT
- A satisfying hydrated skin
- Better elasticity of the skin
- Retightening of the skin in the area of the neck
In 35% of the cases, A MORE HYDRATED SKIN with a better elasticity.
A test was carried out at high altitude, at 2,600 metres on Mont-Blanc. The age of the people tested was from 20 to 40 years old. The wounds contested were superficial skin lesions due to overexposure to ultraviolet rays, particularly dangerous at high altitude. The lesions were aggravated by the climate, the time spent on the glaciers, the wind, and the extreme cold at high altitude. The lesions were characterised by sun rashes possibly entailing blisters or desquamation (peeling of the skin).
VITACREME B12 was applied on all the individuals who had cutaneous lesions. The results were the following:
On the individuals presenting light burns and dry skin, after several days of application of VITACREME B12:
- Rapid normalization, skin becoming supple, desquamation stopped.
- Feeling of burning rapidly eased, eperdimal moisture level re-established.
On the individuals who showed burnt skin, wrinkled and peeling, after several days of application of VITACREME B12:
- Gradual improvement of the smoothness of the skin, reduction of wrinkles, desquamation stopped, burns soothed.
VITACREME B12 had allowed a very large reduction or a rapid improvement of the lesions caused by ultraviolet rays.
Source from Optima Cosmetic
Vitacreme B12 Recommended by Our Health Experts
Vitacreme B12 has been developed by dermatological experts and has been endorsed by the specialist team at Vitamin Planet to deliver real and measurable results.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the formation of red blood cells to deliver oxygen around the body
- Vitamin B12 facilitates nervous system function and supports the immune system
The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) is the regulatory body of the European Union that serves as an independent agency to review scientific research to provide advice and communication on nutritional ingredients.
EFSA approved products give legal clarity to nutritional ingredients and gives consumers confidence in claims being rigorously assessed and proved to have the stated effects.