Superior antioxidant protection of retinal tissue with OptiEye™. Get Optimum Eyesight With OptiEye™
Eyesight is our most valuable sense. We process the world around us through our eyes and yet no care is ever taken to improve and maintain healthy eyes. Everyday activities from bright light exposure to staring at computer screens causes a strain on your eyes. The delicate retinal tissue in eyes are easily damaged by UV radiation from sunlight. The UV light causes oxidative stress, releasing free radicals that can damage and kill retinal cells. OptiEye™ Advanced Lutein Supplement is one of the leading supplements in eye health maintenance in the UK today.
- OptiEye™ is a specialised and comprehensive formula of antioxidants, carotenoids and minerals helps eye health sufferers regain a level of visual clarity that is unrivalled
- Lutein is the most abundant pigment in the human eye and is essential for eye health. Diets deficient in lutein lead to diminished levels of lutein in the eye causing poor eye health
- Powerful antioxidant that neutralises and protects against dangerous free radical damage to protect delicate retinal tissue from oxidative stress
- Lutein combines with another carotenoid molecule to form a pigment that is important in absorbing blue light in the retina and aids good visual clarity
- Improves and maintains good vision and reduces the risk of developing cataracts and other age related vision problems
- Prevents age related degeneration of the macula, the central area of the retina that produces your central vision to a high level of visual acuity
- 100% pure, natural and safe – Lutein is a carotenoid that is found naturally in many fruits and vegetables that cannot be made by the body and must be obtained through the diet or powerful supplements such as OptiEye™
Do you need OptiEye™?
Age related macular degeneration is the leading cause of vision loss in the Western world. The macula is an important region of the retina that has the sharpest vision. Eyesight deteriorates with age as the macular tissue becomes damaged and photoreceptor cells are gradually lost over time. High exposure to UV rays in sunlight causes oxidative stress and can damage the retinal tissues. Over time, this too can lead to a slow decline in eyesight.
- Elderly – age related decline in vision occurs due to retinal damage
- Smokers – this places a huge oxidative stress on the body, especially the delicate macular tissue
- Diabetics – eyesight related problems are often linked to diabetes
- Youth – spending extended period of time looking at computer screens & mobile phones placed a huge strain on the eyes
Not only is OptiEye™ important for elderly people, but it is essential younger adults take this supplement too in order to protect and maintain good visual acuity.
Scientifically Proved to Work
Lutein is a carotenoid that is related to beta-carotene and vitamin A, but is structurally distinct. It combines with another powerful zeaxanthin to form a yellow pigment in the retina that filters out high energy blue light that can potentially be harmful. Additionally, it absorbs free radicals to protect against oxidative damage.
Numerous studies have shown that lutein protects the retina of your eye from the damage that can be caused by exposure to light. In a study involving 37 adults who took lutein supplements for 12 weeks, there was a significant improvement in visual function. The graph below shows that with an increase in the concentration of lutein in the blood, there is an increase in pigment in the macula which is indicative of improved retinal health and better eyesight.
Another study has shown that lutein supplementation significantly improved the eyesight of 90 adults with age related macular degeneration compared to a group taking a placebo. The graph below shows that with an increase in lutein intake there is an associated decrease in the risk of age related macular degeneration.
OptiEye™ provides 10 mg of lutein which is much higher than the maximum 5.5 mg lutein dose tested in the experiment below. Our high concentration lutein supplement ensures sufficient lutein to improve eye health.
New scientific research has proved that lutein may also have a beneficial effect in preventing cardiovascular diseases. The potent antioxidant activity of lutein prevents ‘bad’ LDL cholesterol being oxidised and causing diseases such as atherosclerosis. Therefore, OptiEye™ has an additional benefit of improving cardiovascular health.
Lutein in the News
NYR Natura News – Supplementing with lutein can improve night vision
Lutein supplements have featured in the news for their effects on improving eye health. This particular article details how a study in China established that daily lutein supplementation significantly enhanced eye health and improved night vision too.
Why Choose OptiEye™ Lutein Supplement?
- Eye health supplement containing Lutein helps maintain eye health
- May help reduce risk of age-related eye diseases
- Contains key carotenoids proven to help maintain eye health
- High strength eye health supplement formulation
- Contains 100% natural ingredients
Produced by Experts
Our products are manufactured in the UK to EU standards. Our OptiEye™ Lutein product is rigorously tested to ensure quality is never compromised. Our products have been formulated by nutritional and health experts to provide safe and effective levels of nutrients. All our products are freshly packed in pharmaceutical standard premises. We guarantee the highest product quality with a full money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
- Made in the UK
- Made to GMP
- Full Money Back