Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your delivery costs and timescales?
Free Delivery when you spend over £30
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £30 in value to UK Mainland destinations.
Standard UK Delivery
Our Standard Delivery cost is £2.49.
Standard Delivery is available on orders on all mainland UK orders below 15kg. Deliveries will be made within 2-3 working days after you place your order [excluding Weekends] via Royal Mail. Please allow 7 full working days for your products to arrive.
If you are not around to accept your parcel, the carrier may leave it with a neighbour, or in a safe place (if they think it is safe to do so). A calling card will be left to let you know this has been done.
If the parcel can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour, the carrier will take it back to the local depot, and leave you a card telling you how you can arrange redelivery.
Next Day Delivery (Mon - Fri)
Our Next Day Delivery (Mon - Fri) option is offered through Royal Mail and only available for UK Mainland. It is priced at £5.95. The maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
Channel Islands & Europe
Our delivery rates vary by destination and start from £8.50. The correct delivery charge will be displayed at checkout.
We're sorry, we do not currently offer delivery outside of Europe.
- Can I have Free Delivery?
- Yes, we offer free mainland UK Standard delivery service on all orders of £30.00 and over.
- Can I choose my delivery day?
No, we don't offer a nominated day delivery service at present.
For all orders on the Next Day (Express) service, you are aware of the expected delivery day as being the next working day.
- Where do you deliver to?
- We deliver to all Postal locations in the UK and Europe, with the exception of PO Boxes and BFPO addresses.
- Is a signature needed?
- Not always, a signature may be required for delivery on our next day service, so please ensure someone is available to sign for your parcel between 8.00am and 6.00pm.