B-MAX™ is a premium quality Vitamin B12 supplement, made with pure ingredients and suitable for vegetarians. B-MAX™ contains 1000mcg Vitamin B12 which is a vitamin that helps normal nerve cell activity. B-MAX™ supports the production of red blood cells & helps cell division. B-MAX™ helps strengthen the immune system and reduces feelings of tiredness & fatigue.
- Pure High Strength Vitamin B12 containing Methylcobalamin.
- Approved by the Vegetarian Society, suitable for vegans, Halal & Kosher.
- Methylcobalamin is the active, coenzyme form of Vitamin B12.
- While the body can readily absorb Vitamin B12 as cobalamin, it must further convert it to a coenzyme form, methylcobalamin, to become metabolically active.
- In this form, it is bioidentical to the predominant and active form found in the body.
- The body-ready Vitamin B12 in this formula is offered in a convenient dosage form which is also suitable for vegetarians.
The B-MAX® Formula – Super Strength Formulation Containing OptiZyme™
– Unique Absorption Technology
The B-MAX® formula includes a unique property OptiZyme™ which ensures your body will absorb a higher level of Vitamin B for your body to utilise. The impact of this unique formula in turn gives you the best possible results for the best possible price.
The Science behind OptiZyme™...
OptiZyme™ absorption technology has been clinically proven to significantly enhance the absorption of Vitamin B in the body. Each Vitamin B-MAX® capsule contains OptiZyme™ which increases the bioavailability of nutrients into your body giving you more Vitamin B absorption therefore higher levels. B-MAX® has been formulated as a capsule rather than tablet as it has been proven to further increase absorption of the product more efficiently. Research has also shown that people prefer taking capsules than tablets as they are easier to swallow and this product was designed with our consumers requirements in mind. Capsules are also seen as healthier than tablets because as a rule they do not contain unnecessary constituents such as binders, fillers and diluents which can often make up 85% of the tablet.
Vitamin B12 is essential for the proper functioning of human body.
- It forms red blood cells, which supply oxygen to the different body tissues.
- It also helps to maintain the level of amino acid, which reduces heart disease risk.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency leads to pernicious anemia as well as permanent brain and nerve damage.
Preventing vitamin B12 deficiency is very important. It should keep in mind that this water-soluble vitamin is direly needed in the growth period of children. You can easily get vitamin B12 in your daily food. Take vitamin B12 supplements only when you are having problem with your blood cells or nervous system.
Causes Of Vitamin B12 Deficiency
Basically Vitamin B12 deficiency occurs in people who are having problems in their digestive system. It can be caused by:
- Less consumption of green leafy vegetables.
- Surgery in which an intestine is removed.
- Alcohol consumption.
- Excessive use of acid-reducing pills or drugs.
- Use of only vegetarian diet.
Symptoms Of B12 Deficiency
Vitamin B12 lead to blood disorder called anemia. When anemia increases it may causes various symptoms. Vitamin B12 deficiency causes:
- Sore tongue
- Difficulty in walking
- Weight lose
- Pale skin
- Stomach upset
- Rapid heartbeat
- Numbness in fingers.
Preventing B12 Deficiency Problems
Treatment of Vitamin B12 deficiency depends on person to person. You can treat deficiency by consuming a healthy diet rich in Vitamin B 12. Vitamin B12 supplements are essential in case of severe deficiency. You can treat Vitamin B12 deficiency by:
- Avoiding alcohol
- Consuming animal products like meat and fish
- Making milk your regular drink
- Taking B12 containing multivitamins
- Eating cereals in your breakfast
- Going for a morning walk
B-MAX™ Quality & Ingredients
Methylcobalamin is the active, coenzyme form of Vitamin B12. While the body can readily absorb Vitamin B12 as cobalamin, it must further convert it to a coenzyme form, methylcobalamin, to become metabolically active. In this form, it is bioidentical to the predominant and active form found in the body. The body-ready Vitamin B12 in this formula is offered in a convenient capsule dosage form which is also suitable for vegetarians, is halal and kosher.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the formation of red blood cells to deliver oxygen around the body
- Vitamin B12 facilitates nervous system function and supports the immune system
The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) is the regulatory body of the European Union that serves as an independent agency to review scientific research to provide advice and communication on nutritional ingredients.
EFSA approved products give legal clarity to nutritional ingredients and gives consumers confidence in claims being rigorously assessed and proved to have the stated effects.
Recommended by our health experts
B-Max™ has been developed by clinical healthcare experts. The ingredients have been carefully formulated with research to ensure they deliver results. B-Max™ is also recommended by nutritionists.
- Vegetarian Society
- Made to GMP
- Full Money Back